  From: TheOreoMonster
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 10:20 PM
  Subject: Re: I hate to do this, but...

subscribe.

    On Apr 1, 2015, at 10:10 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland
<clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I hate asking this, but I'm absolutely desperet!  Does anyone on here use
Reaper with ReaAccess?  If so, please please please! write me off list.  I'm
having a few really bizarre issues, and I can't seem to find anyone who has any
clue what is going on.