To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: question about importing tracks in a session and then re-sorting them.

Upon importing tracks, the tracks will all be selected. So, when you try to drag, you're dragging all of the tracks together. In other words, none will be dragged because all are being dragged. Make sure you only have tracks selected that you wish to move. That's why it worked when you imported a few tracks and then imported more.

HTH,

Slau