And, do you realize you're only adding to the in your word... annoyance?
Knockit off!  Brian's just trying to get some help.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 3:19 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The sorting tracks saga continues!

Dude, could you please stop creating multiple threds to try and solve
the same problem or discuss the same thing? I thinkthis is your third
thred on moving tracks and you did the exact same thing with previous
topics.
Do you know what nightmare this will be for future users of this group
or people searching for a certain topic in a few months time, bits of
info scattered all over the place?

I'm sure it's not just me, this is getting very anoying.