Dear Slau.
there are all like this, because most of the parameters concern Melda's very versatile modulation matrix. They have all kinds of internalLFOs, envelope followers, step sequencers and so on. Of course, you don't have to use these. But the problem is these parameters layout. The developer explained me that he could not change it anymore for backward compatibility reasons,so the parameters come in an order I can only describe as a good idea at a time.
Nevertheless, they are  great and cheap.
Best,
JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet