Hello all,
I want to mention this on the list to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
Could possibly be a bug, I am not sure.  I am working on a mix and I am trying
to send all of my drums to an aux track.  When I try to solo safe the aux input
by pressing VO command F5 on the solo button of the aux track, voiceover just
says solo button, it does not say solo button is under the mouse.  Therefore, I
am assuming that the solo button somehow is not under the mouse.  I have
checked my voiceover utility to make sure that my voiceover mouse tracking
settings are set correctly which they are, and I have also pressed vo shift F3
to make sure that my cursor tracking is turned on.  I am running the latest OS
with pro tools 12.0 right now.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Thanks,
Brian