Hi guys,

Thought I'd put this question out there quickly as a scan of the
archive hasn't shown up mention of this since the jump to AAX.

Is there or has there ever been a good way to use impulse responses in
PT with Voice Over, do any of the waves ones or anything work?

I have a nice collection of EMT IR's and springs etc I put together
myself which were a big part of my reverb arsenal in Sonar.

If its not an option, would anyone suggest a good third party reverb
to add to the Valhalla room I have..not super impressed with the stock
offerings so far but of course they could be bent into shape.

Brian.