Hi just a little question: If i want to try another DAW and don’t have a fancy
sound card handy, can i use the MBox i got when i bought Pro tools 9 back in
the day or is it sorta taylor made for that particular brand of DAW? If so, has
anyone tried using say a Zoom H6 for a sound card? I guess one shouldn’t do
that but my budget doesn’t allow for fancy sound cards like FocusWrite or such,
so that’s why i ask.
/Krister