Maybe I read this on list incorrectly, but I thought I heard that there
recently was an update for ProTools 12.  Currently, I have PT 12.0, but I heard
there was an update to like 12.1, or whatever.  I looked in my Avid account by
going to:

http://www.avid.com/account

logging in, clicking on view my products and subscriptions, but all I see under
there is 12.0.  I don't see anything more recent.  Was this a free update for
12.0 users, and if so, how on earth do I get to the DMG?  I even fired up PT12
and went to the help menu, but I don't see a check for updates option in there
like I thought I remembered there being.

What am I missing, if anything?