Hey Krister,

The Pro Tools with Speech page is maintained by Matt Diemert. You
could send the presets zipped up to this list so they reach a bunch of
people by default, and Matt usually seems to pick up on those. I'll
send you his email address off list in a sec though, wouldn't hurt to
send them to him specifically.

Thanks for making them man. Gonna be good to get my hands on Nectar on
the Mac side.

Scott