Thanks a million Ricky LOL!

How’s about ProTools, 11 or 12 I should go with?

Best,

Jack

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ricky Prevatte
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 11:37 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: OS version & ProTools

Mavericks for me my friend. I had to reformat a computer to get away from
Yosemite.

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154

On Jun 6, 2015, at 10:37 PM, Jack Ronnayut <blackwizard2...@gmail.com
<mailto:blackwizard2...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi all.

I’m a starter of ProTools. What version of Mac OS should I use?

I’ve heard that Yosemite has faced some problem. Is it true?

Thank you.

Jack