Hi, I've managed to do this before but it was awhile ago and I can't seem to do
it now. I want to change
the speed of an audio track. In fact, I need to make multiple changes
throughout the track. I select the track I want to change. I make a time
selection. I make sure that I have an elastic plugin option listed, in this
case Poliphony. I go to event, tempo operation, then choose constant. Change
the tempo value, hit apply, close the window, and sit in bemused frustration
upon hearing that absolutely nothing has happened. Any help would be very
welcome. Thanks.Sent from my iPhone