That command doesn't exist, and is unlikely to be possible because PT
doesn't have an API that you could send such a request to. When I end
up in a situation with multiple tracks selected and I've lost track of
which, I usually just hide all tracks, show what I need at the time,
and start over. It's not as much of a pain as it sounds, hardest part
here was adopting the habit of only showing what you're working on at
the time.

Hth

Scott