Hi, thanks for all this information. I don't plan on leaving ProTools, but it
might be nice to have another option. Perhaps Logic might work better for midi
and time stretching. Plus, perhaps it also supports VST, and maybe even works
better with a control surface, given that it probably has a midi learn feature.
And I assume that Logic is likely to get more accessible over time. So perhaps
I'll give Logic a spin, and use it in conjunction with ProTools. Thanks for
this.

Sent from my iPhone