Really, there isn't a specific reason. 11 certainly would work, don't get me wrong, but why go to an older version, when v12 is perfectly accessible with really no modifications needed. My argument is, I'd want to stay as up to date as possible, as long as it didn't break accessibility, which v12 certainly doesn't.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "trahern culver" <sound.warrio...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: upgrading from pro tools 10.3.1 to pro tools 10.3.5 please help!! kind regards trey.

hey cool thanks for the help :) why should i get PT12 instead of PT11?

your help with this question would be most welcome kind regards trey.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.