Hi,

I'm sorry for the repost, but does anyone has suggestion about finding the
controls for elastick audio in PT11?
InPT10, I would open edit window, go to inside the track, and find the
controllers that let me change the audio track to tick base and choose
elastic audio plug-in.
However, I can't find them in PT11. Did they move it somewhere else?
Thanks,

JL

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 4:22:45 AM UTC-4, James Lee wrote:

> Hi,
>
> InPT10, I would open edit window, go to inside the track, and find the
> controllers that let me change the audio track to tick base and choose
> elastic audio plug-in.
> However, I can't find them in PT11. Did they move it somewhere else?
> Thanks,
>
> JL
>
> Wireshark Cookie Dump:

OKCancel