So, after looking around more on my audio production system, I found that I
actually have both PT10.0 and PT 12.1 installed.  Yes, PT10 is running
perfectly, so bam, there went my automation issue with Auto-Tune down the
drain.  At least I can use PT10 if I need to automate some plugs.  Now, here is
the issue though.

I still see Auto-Tune 7 Native in my list of plugins when I go on an insert to
plugins/pitch.  But, I don't see V 8 native in there.  Yes, I had it rescan all
the plugins, but it's just not seeing it.  PT12 sees it, but not 10.  Although,
12 doesn't see V7, only V8.  So here is my question.  Why would PT 10 not see
Auto-Tune Native 8?  I thought that PT 10.0, not 10.1, not 10.2, etc.  I'm
saying literally specifically exactly, 10.0.  I thought that it did! support
the AAX format.  Did it not?  Was it still only using RTas?  If so, then that
definitely! would explain why it's not seeing A T 8, as A T 8 Native is
specifically AAX.