Matt, this table which you speak of... where in each plugin would one find it now that it is apparently accessible?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Diemert" <mcdiem...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: Compressor parameters reset back to defaults whenever I close the plugin window

We are in the process of updating knots and bolts. However, in ProTools 10 there was no access to the table within the plug-in to add parameters to be automated, so the only option at that point, was to ensure that every parameter was automated. Obviously, this meant checking that checkbox.

Sent from my iPhone