Hi
I updated to version 12.2 and now I have this teetering issue in a new session
I created. The session only have 2 tracks and the weird thing is that the
meeter on the stereo audio track works just fine but for the life of me, I
can’t get the master track’s meeter to work. Any ideas?

Nickus
Sent from my iPhone