From: TheOreoMonster
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 7:52 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: SFZ in pro tools

I seem to remember a few days ago someone asking about sfz in Protools. Today i
came across an article on pro tools experts with link to free samples of some
classic Yamaha synths including a SFZ plug in. However its only a 32 bit
version but the article mentions another free one that should work for current
gen PT as its 64 bit. BTW i am not a MIDI user so i can’t vouch for
accessibility of any of these plugs. If you try them report back to the group
with your findings perhaps.

http://www.pro-tools-expert.com/home-page/2015/9/24/free-dx7-samples-by-yamaha-as-well-as-cs80-dx1-dx5-and-cs40m-sample-too