Thanks guys. I should have disclosed in my last email that i had checked to
make sure wave form was displayed, and the selection tool was selected. I was
good on all of that. The problem came down to the fact that insert after
playback was checked. How or why i cant say, but it damn sure was. Maybe it was
my kids or maybe i hit the wrong keystroke while drunk, but either way that was
the provlem... I'm not even sure what insert after playback is used for, but it
sure had me by the nuts there lol. Never the less, thanks for trying to help me
guys, i'm grateful to you.

Shawn

Sent from my iPhone