Thanks for that info folks. Do you have any samples up with the UA interface
that I could check out?

Thanks

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Nicola Cascino
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 9:22 AM
To: Pro Tools Accessibility
Subject: Re: RME Fireface in PT

I use the Universal Audio stuff and i'm very happy with their converters, the
problem with their devices is that both the Control Panel and the Consolle are
not accessible yet, their customer service told me they are working on it, hope
er don't have to wait too much... I know for sure that the Apogee Maestro
software is completely accessible.