 From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On
 Behalf
 Of Karen Lewellen
 Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 8:38 PM
 To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
 Subject: RE: anyone in a positin to do a very fast editing gig?

 It is not even that complicated.
 I require segments from what is a very large .wav file  separated and
 saved
 in  order.

 while the source file is large, 2 gig,
 from a two hour event,the resulting
 final segments might total 10 minutes once gathered.
 if done well there will be say five seconds between the  sound bytes to
 help
 with editing.
 the person will be sectioning out these pieces for another project, not
 pro
 tools unfortunately.
 still the resulting audio must be in .wav,  no mp3.
 make more sense?
 Depending on the final size, it might come back as an email, at worse be
 placed somewhere for downloading like hightail.
 More clear?

 On Wed, 7 Oct 2015, Poppa Bear wrote:

>  A lot more information would be needed, is it audio, voice over,
>  length of project, number of tracks?
 "Pro Tools Accessibility" group.
 email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.