Hi everyone. Throwing this out here on list one more time before I
deal with the hassle of e bay and their fees.

If you need a complete portable rig for pro tools, logic, reaper,
sound forge etc, this is it! As well as running the latest version of
the Mac OSX operating system, it runs windows seven, eight, and ten
natively via bootcamp or virtually so you can go that route as well if
you like. I ran windows seven sixty four bit ultimate on it with jaws
sixteen and sonar 8.53 with hsc working with both audio and midi.

15 inch Apple mac book pro with Intel I7 quad core processor at 2.5gHz
per core with turbo boost, 1tb hard drive, sixteen gb of ddr3 ram,
firewire, thunderbolt, glass magic touchpad, sd card reader, yFi,
bluetooth, etc. Machine is in excellent condition, has no issues, and
is a total powerhouse!

full pro tools 11 license with iLok 2.

Mint Resident audio t2 thunderbolt audio/midi interface with new five
meter thunderbolt cable.

Seagate desktop 3tb hard drive with power supply and USB cable. (USB 3
but will also work with a USB 2.0 port.)

SE Electronics 2200AC ld condenser microphone with pad, low pass
filter, custom shock mount, pop filter, documentation, and original
box.

Apple iPad mini 16gb yFi model with griffin survivor style case and a
waterproof premium Lifeproof Nuud case, all of it is mint.

Feel free to make me an offer on any of it, or, all of it.

Thanks,

Cameron.