I totally totally get that it is not suggested that we update to El Capitan at
this time on our PT systems.  I know that Avid hasn't officially certified
ProTools for 10.11 yet, let alone 10.11.1.  I think it was Kevin Reeves who
wrote in earlier and said he'd tried it, and it was a baunified disaster, if
ever there be one!  Thank God he had a backup.  I kind a remember him, however,
saying that he did this with version 11, not 12.  Certainly not the latest
build of 12, which is, 12.2? isn't it?  Anyway, I'm just wonderring if anyone
actually has tried it with V12, despite the warnings.  If so, was your
experience also really disgusting?  I'm not saying I'm necessarily gonna try
it, I might, but probably not.  And again, if I do! try it, I'll do so during
non workday hours, and believe you me: yes.  I definitely do have a Super Duper
image of my drive, so if something does indeed blow up in my face, it's not the
end of the world by any means.  I can easily enough revert back with hardly any
effort.

I'm just wonderring before I attempt, if anyone's tried it, and their over all
experience.  Again, I'm speaking specifically of version 12.X of ProTools, and
I'm speaking specifically of the official builds of El Capitan, not the public
nor private beta seeds.