Hey Slau,

That's the reason why I you the Avid Ensonic MC transport plus a preSonus
central station which has the built-in talk back as well. That covers all of
the issues you mentioned above. Of course, the I/O  that one chooses is
completely an open field a personal choice.

Take care,

Sean

 Sent from my iPhone

So forgive my brevity!