Even when I was a student of Berklee I never experienced a discount so
I don't think students get discounts in general. That be nice, too, as
I am a long-distant student of Hadley.
Vaughn

On 11/16/15, Poppa Bear <heavens4r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if being an active student at Hadley school for the blind qualifies
> for the educational institution discount from sweet water? Does anyone
> around here know?

Vaughn Brown
Berklee College of Music Graduate, Bachelor in Music, Drummer, educator
504-202-8492
http://www.vaughnbrown.net