Hi. i am recording some drum tracks using my keyboard in x band 2. Everything
is working fine. How ever i’m wondering how you guys go about this task. if I
play a drum groove say kick snare and hats, is there a way to separate the drum
sounds after playing. if not what is the best way of going about recording
drums. If you want things on separate instrument tracks, do you have to play
each drum individually I can do this but i don’t get the same feel.
I used to record drums in sonar, and i’d often play in the kick and snare, and
then there was an option to split notes to tracks, wich gave me the drums on
individual tracks. I am very happy to work in a different way, but i’d like to
know what options are available or just how you guys would go about this.
Thanks
Steve