Hi Steve,

I agree with Slao about the instrumentation being a little too thick
to fully appreciate what is happening. Also, the snare sounds a little
buried and overly snappy. Maybe adding a little bit more bass boost
may warm it up.

I really enjoyed your lyrics. This is a great storytelling type. Thank
you for sharing! I look forward to hearing your other songs.
Kindly,
Vaughn

On 12/8/15, Steve Sparrow <i...@sparrowsound.com.au> wrote:
> Hey man, I appreciate you taking the time to listen, and value your input. I
> am releasing an album shortly, and this is the opening track, it will be on
> iTunes in the next few weeks, So this is why i thought i’d throw something
> out there, and get some thoughts before finalising.
> Thanks again Slau
>  Steve
>
>> On 9 Dec 2015, at 1:16 am, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> Apart from the minor mix comments, the issue of orchestration is a big
>> picture item and, of course, a matter of style and taste, thus the "grain
>> of salt" reference. Of course, it's not a matter of good or bad but just
>> different. Sounds good.
>> Cheers,
>> Slau
>>
>> On Dec 7, 2015, at 11:52 PM, Steve Sparrow <i...@sparrowsound.com.au
>> <mailto:i...@sparrowsound.com.au>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Slau, thanks for the feedback. i’ll go through this, and see if i
>>> might fine tune it. Think a agree with you on a lot of this.
>>> Thanks for your thoughts.
>>> Steve

Vaughn Brown
Berklee College of Music Graduate, Bachelor in Music, Drummer, educator
504-202-8492
http://www.vaughnbrown.net