To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 7:23 AM
Subject: pro tools and midi question

Hello all,
Okay, so I am trying to configure my midi keyboard to work within pro tools. I am running the midi keyboard via midi cables going in to my sapphire pro 24 interface. I used to have the midi working, but I had sighted help to get it gong before, and after upgrading my pro tools version, and after a while of not having my keyboard hooked up, I can’t don’t of course get any sound when playing an instrument track. From what I can tell, the apple midi studio is not the most accessible, or either that or I just don’t know enough about it to get it going. Any help with all of this would be appreciated. I’m pretty sure I have connections correct, but still no sound when I play. Looks like I may need to reconfigure everything again, so could use some help. The keyboard is a yamaha s90ES. My connections are going from my keyboard in to my pro 24. I even armed the track for recording to see if that was the problem, but still no go. Thanks,
Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.