Ouch! There are lots of compressors out there, though, Brian. Which one specifically are you using?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Howerton" <bshowert...@gmail.com>
To: "'ashley cox' via Pro Tools Accessibility" <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 2:41 PM
Subject: voiceover sluggishness in PT

Hello folks,
I am noticing that voiceover is very sluggish in a plugin window in pro tools. Just doing some messing around in the compressor, and voiceover is very sluggish when I am navigating. It takes about 3 seconds before it reads the next control as I navigate the plug. Anyone else experienced this? Anything I should try? I tried restarting voiceover and it did not fix the problem. Not a big problem but definitely the delay is annoying. Voiceover behaves normally when navigating in the protools session.
Brian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.