In short yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Howerton
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 1:41 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: question about using hotspots in pro tools

Hello all,
I happened to be browsing the commands for using hot spots, and I came across
the Vo Command Shift 1 command under hot spot 1.  Voiceover said now watching
hotspot 1.  Does this mean that when a value like the level meter or whatever I
have hot spot 1 set to monitor changes, that voiceover will read the change to
me in realtime?  If so, this is great, and I never knew about this command
where you can have voiceover watch and monitor a hotspot.  I knew I could
invoke a command and have the hotspot information read, but had no idea that
there was a command to have voiceover monitor that hotspot.  Wow, you learn
something everyday.  For those who already knew about this, sorry about that,
just thought I would share my discovery.  Carrie on.
Brian