Hi everyone. I'm selling my mint condition Avid Eleven rack guitar
preamp and audio/midi interface. It has the Sweetwater expansion pack
and latest firmware installed. I'll sell it with or without pro tools
11 and an iLok 2. That's up to the buyer.

This unit has tons of features and tactile controls as well as many
i/o options. There are details on the Avid web site, sweetwater, and
youtube etc.

Shoot me an e mail off list to came...@cameronstrife.com to make an offer.

Thanks,

Cameron.