Wo! Baby! Why in the world would you ever want to record at 96K! Are you running an HD rig?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Gawronski" <n...@nickgawronski.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: audio interface with at least 8 inputs and outputs and some microphone preamps that are XLR

Hi, Why would you want to change the sample rate and bit rate in the
interface as I normally I want to record at 24 or 32 bit at 96KHZ in Pro
Tools so does this mean that I have to first setup the interface then
setup Pro Tools for the same settings?  This interface sounds like the
one I wish to buy and if I could get all of my settings setup that I
wish to use before I leave the store then I would be ok with it and of
course I would write the company about these issues as I think they need
to hear our input on these issues about accessibility.  Nick Gawronski