I am dealing with Ryan Thorpe as my sales representative at Sweetwater. He is
emailing me at this time at night and does that often. Folks this is serious
big-time helpful business as so many on this group has already said. With two
years of tech-support Sweetwater should have the monopoly for Blind audio
users. So many are without decided assistant I just feel the need to really
drive this point home as Chris, Chuck and many others have said. I just bought
my mackie Control surface  knew to support Ryan and they may be able to give me
the curve I need with logic Pro X as well. I have done business with Ryan
Thorpe since 2009. Sweet water does not have a very high turnover and employees
that means a lot as well they are happy and so are we the customer.

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154