I’d also like to add to this and reask the question about drums, I’ve played
with x band, and i have not really found many great sounding kits i can use,
Yes, there a few, but i seem to now be very limited in choice of good kits, Or
am i missing something. So is there really nothing else that is accessible, if
so i’m really feeling this may be quite a limitation. I’d love to use adictive
drums or something with a pile of good kits to choose from.
Or is it possible i need to play around more with x band. What i’m looking for
is some great sound modern country kits, and good kits for rock and pop stuff.
Steve