I'm personally a big fan of the UAD plugs! I use a satilite which has
2 cores.  Some plugs need to be printed to use multiple plugs, but in
large part I use UAD to Mix everything. Not only accessible, but
extremely great sounding! As for recording through UAD plugs in to PT
from the appolo interface, I've found no way to do this without
creating some keyboard macros by some, I mean fairly extensive.
HTH.

On 3/3/16, TheOreoMonster <monkeypushe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> YThe ug ins are accessible and it will offload some of the plug in
> processing  power from your computer CPU, but the apollo's only have a
> single  DSP chip ( Apollo Solo) or two DSP Chips (Apollo Duo). So you
> wont be able to mix an entire project with all UAD plug ins with just
> one of those  interfaces. But as a nice way to get into the UAD game
> and have a nice portable interface that can travel easy with a macbook
> its a  great. The downside is you c can'tuse any of the UAD plug ins
> in the UAD console to track through them but the plug ins inside the
> DAW are all accessible and the presets show up in the DAW's own preset
> list.  That being said i am thinking of unloading mine so write me off
> list if interested. I have the apollo twin duo.
>
> On 3/3/16, Brian Howerton <bshowert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> Is anyone using the UA apollo with voiceover.  Are the UA plugins
>> accessible?  Is this worth the investment for use with my mac book pro?
>> Thanks,
>> Brian

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert