HI folks.

This article will be especially useful for beginners who are unfamiliar with all those controls in their reverb plugin.
http://tinyurl.com/he5take

Now, a question about tip 1, early reflections. The article states: "Adjust the Time, Attack and Slope to shape the space. If you struggle at first, go through extreme settings to get a sense of the range available before settling on a space that sounds natural for the sound you are treating."

Question: which reverg plugs have you used that have these parameters for the early reflections? Most I've seen just have level and on/off controls for the early reflections, not controls for their attack, time, and slope. Suggestions?

I guess that in a pinch, you could use one reverb just for it's early reflections, and shape their attack with a transient shaper, their sound with EQ, their slope with compression etc. but that's a lot of extra plugins to add to things.

Chris

--- <http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG biofeedback headband for home use!