Actually, I didn't get it as a bundle believe it or not. I bought it through Sweetwater, and they only sold me that one plugin. Dono if that's how it was supposed to work, but that's what they did.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csma...@cogeco.ca>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: new song from me

it's a compressor. You bought it in a bundle called CLA Compressors.

A limiter is like a compressor but with an extreme ratio, 100:1 or more.

The CLA2A is an emulation of the LA2A, an old
hardware unit. I'm sure some googling will get
you an article or two on how the original
hardware worked. You may wish to do this for the
other two compressors in the bundle, the Waves
emulation of the LA3 and the Euri 1176. all classics.