Hi guys. can anyone tell me if garage band is any good  for the use of
programming drums and other sounds fire the keyboard. I’ve seen emails on this
list and heard of people doing this. But how does it work along side p t, can
you export the sounds, or do you turn them in to audio files,or what is the go.
I’ve never used Garage band, But wondered if it might be an option. or is it
better to invest in something like logic.

Steve