Hi Kevin,
C|24 works excellent with pt 12.4.
I'm bring it on line with a HDX system currently. :)
BTW Alto music has them for $5,800.00
.
HTH

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust