I had a client who came in who didn't want a click track so we just recorded
all of his keys live and then laid down a few vocals. Then he went back and
tried to add drums and the timing is just horrible. Is there a way to create
some kind of click track that I could tap the whole track and then play some
drums with quantization to get some kind of consistency or is he just out of
luck?

Thanks