Hey folks.

I’ve been digging into the MCU with Pro Tools, and was curious if anyone had a
guide or basic write up on it’s functionality in PT.

The manual gets you started with setup and configuration, but now I need to
know how to do things like enabling automation on tracks, controlling plugins,
etc.

I’ve been digging around the net for weeks trying to find some kind of guide,
but everyone only seems to do tutorials on how to get it set up.

I’m extremely frustrated, and if anyone can point me in the right direction,
I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

Kevin