Ozone 7’s installer i don’t think is accessible so will need some eyes for that
but once installed should be useable is what i hear. I played with the rest and
they are useable. the isotope stuff have a lot of elements in the window since
its a lot of modules in a chain so there will be info overload when they are
first loaded  consult the  manual and start with the presets.