Hey Slau.  Thanks for the heads up.  Will be great when those become
accessible.  Really appreciate all that you have done personally to make PT
accessible for us on the Mac.

  _____

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Slau Halatyn
Sent: 07 May 2016 15:41
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can We Read RMS And the New LUFS Meters In Pro Tools

Hi Phil,

Pro Tools doesn't include those meters by default. Most people are using
plug-ins that specialize in keeping track of specific volume units. Those
plug-ins, unfortunately, are not yet accessible. You should just stick to
Windows for that.

Slau

On May 7, 2016, at 6:00 AM, Phil Muir <i...@accessibilitytraining.co.uk>