Granted, I'm a Windows guy, but check out Eiosis Air EQ for something flexible that gets results unobtainable other places.

At 03:55 AM 5/17/2016, you wrote:
Hi guys. any thoughts on a good 4 band e.q plug in. I can’t always seem to get the results i’m after out of the 4 band e.q in p.t. It’s the one the call the 37 band. I’m not saying it’s a bad e.q bye any means, and often i’ve got what I wanted. But i’m just wondering if some of you have thoughts on other accessible things out there.

I’ve been playing around with the waves API 550 b, and i must admit, i don’t mind the sound at all. Only thing with it is, I can’t seem to select a specific frequency. It seem to go up in set stages. If that was say a sweepable E.q, well. i don’t reckon i’d look any further. Very tasty. Maybe you can do this with it I don’t know.

any thoughts welcome.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

--- <http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=635671&u=1109457&m=54749&urllink=&afftrack=>Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG biofeedback headband for home use!