To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 6:11 PM
Subject: subscribe

Hi guys, my name is Julian Argoti, I'm 24 years old, I want to subscribe but do not know how, please i need you to help me.
Tanks
Regards
Julian argoti

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.