Hi All,

I just wanted to post something interesting I found with the latest version of
Pro Tools (12.5.1) and the new beta of Mac OS 10.12, sierra. I installed the
beta on a 2012 MacBook Pro laptop, and Pro Tools runs quicker and more
responsive then I’ve ever seen it. There’s no playback issues, lagging with VO,
etc. Obviously PT does not officially support this OS, as it’s not even out to
the public yet, but I thought it was interesting that a simple update to the
Mac operating system would fix so many longstanding bugs and miscellaneous
issues with Pro Tools and related software.