Standard CD Players can read gapless CD's although they are not Redbook
standard technically.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nickus de Vos
Sent: 02 July 2016 20:27
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: cd burning on mac

If i remember correctly, if burning redbook format cd's, there will always
be a 2 second gap between the first and second track. If not, a standard cd
player won't be able to read the disk. It's part of the format just like
44.1 16 bit.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 02 Jul 2016, at 03:32, Steve Sparrow <i...@sparrowsound.com.au> wrote:
>
> Hi guys. i know this is off topic. how ever i'm looking for a good cd
burning program to burn projects to disc on the mac. I've been using toast
audio for a while. i bought this from the app store. How ever i am getting 2
second gaps between my tracks. i can't seem to fix this problem even by
setting the default pause to 0 seconds. I am wondering if this happens in
the full version of toast. or is there another alternative for burning audio
Cds