Ok well just started off to a good days work to find another snag.
Has anyone seen this and if so why would this happen.
Basically i’m trying to move some tracks around in a session. but i can’t move
any of them. I’ve used all the methods i am aware of. First i tried to move
things in the track list table with all tracks shown and using the mouse up and
down command. No go. fine. i hid all tracks except two tracks. The track i
wanted to move, and the track i wanted my track to jump in front of. no go. it
just wouldn’t move. So then i went in to the mix window, interacted with the
track found the track name hit the mouse down command, and moved to the track i
wanted my track to jump in front off and hit the mouse up command. i can’t get
the bloody track or any track to move in this project. I’ve seen this before.
but for god’s sake why. I don’t mean to fume, but i find these things so damn
time consuming. Is there some other way of being these damn tracks to move.
hopefully this is just a pt 11 issue and if 12 is better in this area, then
i’ll except that. I know i need to upgrade, I just can’t do it for a week or so.
Thanks again.
Steve