Hi Slau,

Thanks! Great simple advice!

I thought it may have been a VoiceOver issue, perhaps I will drop a note to
Apple.

Take care,

Sean

 Sent from my iPhone

So forgive my brevity!

On Aug 1, 2016, at 7:09 AM, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sean,
I know what you’re talking about but it’s a VoiceOver issue and not a Pro Tools
thing. What VoiceOver is actually saying is, “Rows (whatever) to (whatever) of
(whatever) selected.” VoiceOver sees this as a table and when non contiguous
items in a table are selected, it appears that VoiceOver doesn’t speak
individual items the way you’re suggesting. Here’s a way to at least bring up a
list of selected tracks:
1. Interact with the track list table.
2. Bring up the Item Chooser and type the word “selected.”
VoiceOver will narrow down the list to only the tracks that are selected.
Hope that helps,
Slau